Re: Rethinking "Supported language"

After reading the discussion, I propose doing away with these labels
all together. Scrap them.

They seem to be bringing more harm than good, people don't even agree
on what the meaning of supported is, what packages to count..etc

And it's probably also a per language thing. Different
cultures/languages may favour English translations for some languages
anyway.

Besides, translating to achieve a number doesn't sound right to me.

Release notes should probably just say that "Thanks to our GNOME
translation team, who are doing hard work" or something similar,
without being specific on numbers.

Djihed