Re: Maintenance releases for 2.24

Le samedi 30 août 2008, à 00:22 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> As Lucas is busy with real-life (yeah, really overrated!), I tried to
> find a way to list all modules that had no releases since 2.22.0.
> For the records, I used
> http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/releng/trunk/tools/release_set_scripts/release-diff and grabbed the 2.22.0 and 2.23.90 subfolders from ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/*.
>
> See the list below, but there's probably lots of stuff that we don't
> need - comments on cleaning up appreciated before I send this to d-d-l.
>
> I also propose a non-maintainer release of alacarte. I just don't
> receive email answers from its maintainer, but we have a GIO port patch
> for it waiting to get some test coverage.

He's sometimes on IRC (but I mainly see him in #ubuntu-desktop, iirc).
His nick is Amaranth.

For all modules with translations, we'll need to roll some 2.24.0
tarballs. For the other ones, well, I guess we need to look at what has
changed. I'm fine with doing lots of tarballs if necessary; actually, I
was planning to do so ;-)