Re: Freeze break request: RANDR monitor labeling

On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 18:44 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > When committing after a second approval, please keep in mind that we're
> > in string and UI change announcement period. At least for another three
> > days.
>
> Not to be cheeky, but I think now that I'm on the release team, my
> mail should count as the other approval :-)

Thanks!  I've committed the patches to gnome-desktop,
gnome-settings-daemon, and gnome-control-center now.

Dear translators and documenters:

There are some new strings in
gnome-settings-daemon/plugins/gsd-xrandr-manager.c, which I kindly ask
that you translate :)

There are some GUI changes in the display capplet in
gnome-control-center, and also in the xrandr tray icon in
gnome-settings-daemon (enabled by turning on the GConf key
"/apps/gnome_settings_daemon/xrandr/show_notification_icon".

Thanks!

  Federico