Re: Freeze break request: RANDR monitor labeling

Am Freitag, den 15.08.2008, 11:24 -0500 schrieb Federico Mena Quintero:
> Ah, sorry... I guess Gitorious doesn't let one get diffs between
> non-consecutive commits.  The diffs are attached to this mail.

Especially the "+#define GNOME_DESKTOP_USE_UNSTABLE_API" makes me feel a
bit more comfortable here. ;-)
FSF has moved to 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301
USA three years ago, the address you use in the headers is wrong.
Nitpicker, eh?
If you fix gtk_hsv_to_rgb() as commented by Matthias, this is approval 1
of 2.

When committing after a second approval, please keep in mind that we're
in string and UI change announcement period. At least for another three
days.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed