Re: PROPOSAL: Upgrading every RHEL server to RHEL5 on Sun April 1st

Ross Golder wrote:
Olav Vitters wrote:
I propose to upgrade every RHEL server from RHEL3/4 to RHEL5 on Sunday
April 1 2007. Very likely things will break, that is why I NEED
additional sysadmins to standby.

A very brave and worthy proposal :) I'll make myself available on IRC during from the Saturday, and try to help out as directed.

Are we still going ahead with this on Sunday?

Mee, Sam and I are off on a road trip to Samui tomorrow until Saturday, so I'll probably not be on IRC on Saturday as I thought. I will be back home and on-line from Sunday morning onwards, though.

--
Ross