Meeting?

Just following up on release team minutes from our last meeting
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2007-January/msg00045.html,
section miscellaneous), with the proposal to have a meeting early in
the cycle.  Since 2.19 is about to start, now seems to be like a good
time.

Anyone have some good suggestions on times to meet?  First half of
next week is bad for me, but other than that I'm pretty open.  I think
our typical time is 20:00 UTC, so anyone have suggestions for dates?
(Or have requirements for a different time?)

I'm guessing we'll actually be able to keep this one short.  Mostly
dividing up tasks and discussing some of the recent ideas for
improvements, right?

Thanks,
Elijah