Unapproved changes

Hi Christian,

Seems like you made a change to gnome-screensaver yesterday [1]
without approval.

As you should know the standard protocol is that all patches require
approval from the package maintainer.  The procedure for submitting
patches is detailed in the README.  And anyone who has ever submitted
a patch knows that I generally review patches promptly.  It is not
your responsibility to determine what needs changing when and whether
it requires approval.  Doing this the day before a release is pretty
uncool.  I'll appreciate your attention to this in the future.

Thanks,
Jon

[1] http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-screensaver?view=rev&revision=1132