gcalctool (gnome-calculator) branched for GNOME 2.18

I've just branched gcalctool (v5.9.14) for GNOME 2.18

svn cp svn+ssh://svn.gnome.org/svn/gcalctool/trunk svn+ssh://svn.gnome.org/svn/gcalctool/branches/gnome-2-18
Committed revision 1553.

New development, bug fixing etc will go on in SVN trunk/HEAD.

I don't have plans to do much with gcalctool because most of
my time is spent working on Orca at the moment.

There are several good enhancement suggestions listed though:

 http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gcalctool

If there is anybody interested in taking over the maintenance
of gcalctool, then I'd be very happy to work with them to get
them up to speed and review suggested bug fixes, patches etc.

If not, then I'll just keep the code ticking over until times
change.

Thanks.