Re: 2.20 schedule
- From: "Elijah Newren" <newren gmail com>
- To: "Andre Klapper" <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.20 schedule
- Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:54:55 -0700
On 3/8/07, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
This sucks. A lot. Personally, I think the best way to fix it is to
push make our schedule a week longer than normal. Thus, your Sched3
plus 1 week (both your Sched1 and Sched2 are compressed schedules, as
was our 2.15 cycle despite my vote to not compress it).
Oops, I was wrong on this. Sched2 is normal length. So I guess I'm
suggesting a schedule two weeks longer than the normal 26 week cycle.
] [Thread Prev