Re: 2.20 schedule

On 3/8/07, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
This sucks.  A lot.  Personally, I think the best way to fix it is to
push make our schedule a week longer than normal.  Thus, your Sched3
plus 1 week (both your Sched1 and Sched2 are compressed schedules, as
was our 2.15 cycle despite my vote to not compress it).

Oops, I was wrong on this.  Sched2 is normal length.  So I guess I'm
suggesting a schedule two weeks longer than the normal 26 week cycle.
*shrug*