[Fwd: Board Meeting Minutes :: 1st March 2007]

just forwarding this extract to the r-t list so that we are aware of a
big problem that we're currently facing.
we need to take care that we have some release notes, not only in
english language. the marketing mailing list and the marketing irc
channel (and our wiki) are probably the best place to track and discuss
the "progress" of this issue. :-/

andre

Am Mittwoch, den 07.03.2007, 08:52 +1300 schrieb Glynn Foster:
> Here's the latest minutes from the board meeting.
[...]

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!
 http://www.iomc.de/  | http://blogs.gnome.org/portal/aklapper