Re: Hard Code freeze breakage - [Fwd: totem r4092 - in trunk: . src]

Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le mardi 06 mars 2007, à 13:48, Elijah Newren a écrit :

>>> I won't revert.

>>> Or branch for that patch. It fixes a crasher when Totem is compiled with
>>> LIRC support, and no LIRC daemon is running.
>>>
>>> Let's say it's not committed instead :)
>>>
>>> Ok to commit?
>> 1 of 2 approvals since it can't get much worse than crashing, but
>> please request approval before committing next time.  :)
>
> 2/2
>
> Vincent

Oops, of course - sorry about that.

Thanks for the approvals. I willum have gone ahead and committed
already. (Apologies to Douglas Adams if I've misconjugated the
past-future-modified tense - I'm not used to all this time travel)

J.