Re: Hard Code freeze breakage - [Fwd: totem r4092 - in trunk: . src]

On 3/6/07, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 20:34 +0100, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it seems you have committed code to totem while we are in hard code
> freeze since March 5th at 23:59 UTC.
>
> Could you either revert or request proper hard code freeze break ?

I won't revert.

> Or you could also branch totem for 2.18 if you want ;)

Or branch for that patch. It fixes a crasher when Totem is compiled with
LIRC support, and no LIRC daemon is running.

Let's say it's not committed instead :)

Ok to commit?

1 of 2 approvals since it can't get much worse than crashing, but
please request approval before committing next time.  :)

Elijah