Re: Little string change in vino

On 3/2/07, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com> wrote:
> Well lets see, 100 translators who would have to fix their .po file vs
> one developer who doesn't have the patience for waiting until the string
> freeze is over.
> The change you want to do is doesn't affect 99% of the users and the bug
> only affects English locales. I think you can safely wait.

With a little sed magic, all .po files could be fixed at the same time,
without any translator work..

If such change is made, remember to notify gnome-i18n since tranlators
may simply unknowingly overwrite the change with their own translation.

Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>

gnome-doc-list mailing list
gnome-doc-list gnome org

Abel Cheung   (GPG Key: 0xC67186FF)
Key fingerprint: 671C C7AE EFB5 110C D6D1  41EE 4152 E1F1 C671 86FF
* GNOME Hong Kong -
* Opensource Application Knowledge Assoc. -
* My own cave: