Re: Gtk2-Perl 2.19.6

Le mardi 31 juillet 2007, à 20:46 +0200, Torsten Schoenfeld a écrit :
> On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 09:55 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
>
> > We have a script that downloads the latest versions from CPAN (to
> > generate a list of tarballs). We manually update the versions to the
> > ones you provide us, since, well, you know what you are doing and we
> > (at least I) don't :-)
>
> Let me know if I can do anything to reduce the amount of work for the
> release-team needed to handle Gtk2-Perl releases.

You're already doing an awesome work :-) The manual tweaking we do for
perl modules is really something that doesn't take more than one minute.
I'm sure we can even kill the need for this tweaking in some way. It's
probably only a matter of having someone sitting down and thinking about
it for more than 5 minutes :-)

> > I'm just wondering: for some modules, the version on CPAN is higher. Is
> > this known and expected?
>
> Oh, no, that's not intended.  Will fix in the next Gtk2-Perl release.
> Thanks for pointing this out.

Cool!