R-T MEETING for module inclusion decisions

ahoj dear fellows,

i hope that any additional discussion about the module proposed for
inclusion on d-d-l won't take too long, so that we can meet up somewhere
next week when it fits for you.

currently looks like i will be entirely offline for at least the next
two weeks (laptop repair before my warranty is over; and a summer job),
but i hope that i can use friends' computers sometimes. ;-)

so, any proposals? wednesday, thursday?
i'm fine with anything between 15:00UTC and 22:00UTC.
and if we can't find a time that fits for everybody, we can still send
our positions by email (and my feeling tells me that we already have a
good consensus on those proposed modules, right?).

any other meeting topics that should be discussed?

andre

-
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
 http://www.iomc.de/