Re: Gtk2-Perl 2.19.6

Le lundi 30 juillet 2007, à 20:19 +0200, Torsten Schoenfeld a écrit :
> Aloha,
>
> the tarballs that make up Gtk2-Perl 2.19.6 can be found at
> /home/users/tsch/gtk2-perl/2.19.6 on master.gnome.org.

Thanks Torsten!

We have a script that downloads the latest versions from CPAN (to
generate a list of tarballs). We manually update the versions to the
ones you provide us, since, well, you know what you are doing and we
(at least I) don't :-)

I'm just wondering: for some modules, the version on CPAN is higher. Is
this known and expected?