Re: Release notes start on the schedule

On Fri, 2007-07-06 at 18:44 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote to release-team:
> > > I plan to add to
> > > http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen
> > > with a link to
> > > http://live.gnome.org/ReleaseNotes

That's done. Start date is August 6th, same as API freeze.

> > Oh, I believe Jorge Castro and Corey Burger were interested in working
> > on the release notes for 2.20.
>
> Yes, but I plan to be involved again too. Otherwise, I don't have
> confidence that it'll get done. Maybe I can get those guys in the habit
> so I don't have to do it next time.

Corey, and Jorge, I'm CCing you so you know about the schedule. We'll
talk more later, but please check over that ReleaseNotes page so you
know what we need to do. Forgive me if my involvement is unnecessary,
but I don't want to leave anything to chance this time.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com