Re: Release notes start on the schedule

Le vendredi 06 juillet 2007, à 16:19 +0200, Murray Cumming a écrit :
> I plan to put "Start release notes" on September 3rd on the schedule at
> http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen
> with a link to
> http://live.gnome.org/ReleaseNotes
>
> That might make us more likely to start it early enough this time.
>
> I just wanted to mention that before doing it, because the schedule is a
> sacred document.

I'm all for it and, actually, I'd put this a bit sooner, since we should
have the english version one week before the release (so translators
have some time to translate the release notes). I'd suggest starting on
August 20 or 27.

Oh, I believe Jorge Castro and Corey Burger were interested in working
on the release notes for 2.20.

Thanks Murray!