Re: Release notes start on the schedule

On 7/6/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
I plan to put "Start release notes" on September 3rd on the schedule at
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen
with a link to
http://live.gnome.org/ReleaseNotes

That might make us more likely to start it early enough this time.

I just wanted to mention that before doing it, because the schedule is a
sacred document.

Perhaps "Ensure release notes are started?"  It'd be great if we could
get volunteers to start well ahead of this time...

I have no objections to the addition in general.  Thanks!