Re: Control center shell, panel and breaking compat
- From: Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>, Denis Washington <dwashington gmx net>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Control center shell, panel and breaking compat
- Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:47:07 +0000
Matthias Clasen wrote:
You are wrong. The breakage is that the panel simply stopped to parse
settings.menu and hardcodes the cc shell now. No change in gnome-menus
is going to fix that...
I *think* the idea was that people could add it back and configure it in
the same way that they currently can configure the Applications menu.
However, I would agree this doesn't fix your problem of not being able
to upgrade and keep your existing layout intact.
Denis was the person working on the categorisation, so I've CC'd him in
case he isn't on this list.
] [Thread Prev