Re: Control center shell, panel and breaking compat
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Control center shell, panel and breaking compat
- Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:25:12 +0100
On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 12:03 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> So, I put 2.17.90 in rawhide over the last few days
> and watched our Fedora menu layout break on the way.
> It appears that the switch to using the cc shell by default in
> upstream gnome broke the panel menu code for anybody who prefers
> to stay with the previous submenu layout for the preferences menu.
> I don't think that is acceptable from a compatibility point of view.
what do you mean exactly? that we should keep both the old submenu and
the new layout?
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
] [Thread Prev