Re: Minutes of the Release-Team meeting, 2007/Jan/16

Le mercredi 17 janvier 2007, à 00:47, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> Andre will email the module announcements.

I did this since Andre told me to send the announce on IRC.

> =================
> 3) Release Issues
> =================
>
> Vincent will contact the marketing team for the release notes.

Done. I hope getting this rolling sooner will help.

> Kjartan asked Federico on the maintenance state of Evolution with regard
> to unresponded bugzilla reports. We finished by realizing that we
> probably cannot get anything out of discussing Evolution.

So, this is something that is worrying many people, I believe. I don't
know what we can do to fix this issue, but it needs to be addressed. A
first good thing would be to have non-Novell people working on
Evolution. However if Harish and other don't have time to review the
patches, it's not that useful...

I believe we should have an open discussion about this on d-d-l.

> Andre plans to do another bugs showstopper review this week.

Andre has done, and it's rocking!

[...]

> 4) Having Modules using gtkmm in Desktop
>
> We agreed that a discussion within the community should be started a few
> days after we have announced the new modules.

Does anybody want to do this? :-)