Re: Let's start discussion about new modules :-)

On 1/10/07, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
hejhej,

Am Mittwoch, den 10.01.2007, 00:04 -0700 schrieb Elijah Newren:
> On 1/8/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> > Seems like we forgot to try to reach a consensus about the modules
> > proposed for inclusion in 2.18 ;-)
>
> Oops.  Looks like our schedule is messed up; the "Release Team meets
> about new module decisions with community input up to this point" is
> scheduled for next week when the final module decisions are scheduled
> for this week.

uhm, my fault. looks like i just missed to correctly move that item,
when i was told that API/ABI Freeze, Feature/Module Freeze and UI Freeze
at the same date (like in 2.15) should be avoided. good to know for the
next time... :-)

Well, it was your first time creating a schedule so we it really
should have been up to one of us to catch it when you proposed it.  I
know I looked over it and gave you a couple of my opinions, so there's
really no reason I shouldn't have caught this and pointed it out.  I
think it's my fault, but anyway, let's just watch out for it next
time.  :-)

Thanks for all your hard work.

Elijah