Re: Let's start discussion about new modules :-)

On 1/8/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

Seems like we forgot to try to reach a consensus about the modules
proposed for inclusion in 2.18 ;-)

Oops.  Looks like our schedule is messed up; the "Release Team meets
about new module decisions with community input up to this point" is
scheduled for next week when the final module decisions are scheduled
for this week.  I only looked for the first item the last couple times
and thus thought we didn't need to start these discussions until
sometime this week.  :/

Anyway, let's watch out for this scheduling error and prevent it from
being copied in the 2.19 cycle schedule.  Thanks Vincent for catching
the discrepancy and for starting the discussions.  :)

Cheers,
Elijah