Questions on possible freeze breaks in Tomboy

I have a couple things I'm hoping one of you on the release team can answer.

1. NoteOfTheDay Plugin

We'd like to disable the NoteOfTheDay Plugin by default in Tomboy.
This isn't really removing a feature, but disabling it by default.
But, since it would change the default behavior up to this point, I
figured I should ask before doing it.  Would this be considered
breaking feature freeze?

The problem with the NotOfTheDay plugin (I've had quite a few people
tell me in person now) is that it confuses them.  They attempt to
delete the automatic note that gets created and it suddenly reappears.
They have concerns about having to delete an unused note the
following day (not being familiar with the fact that the plugin
automatically does that).

It would be much better to have users discover it on their own in the
Preferences Dialog, enable it, and understand where/why a new note is
created for them automatically.  This way, they'll know exactly where
to go to disable it.

2. Outdated help files

Someone pointed out to me today in #tomboy that our help documentation
does not match our current UI.  Basically the main new features have
never been documented.  The screenshots shown in the help files do not
match, etc.  Some of the more important undocumented features are:
note pinning, bulleted lists, plugin preferences, and the backlinks
plugin.

I know we're now in string and UI freeze.  Is there any possible way
to commit newer versions of the help files at this point?

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Boyd