Re: A little UI change in gtk-engines

Il giorno mar, 21/08/2007 alle 20.46 -0500, Shaun McCance ha scritto:
> On Tue, 2007-08-21 at 15:16 +0200, Andrea Cimitan wrote:
> > We have made some last minute UI changes to gtk-engines.
> > These changes are very small and will not affect the stability in any
> > way. In fact, these changes were tested for 3 months, but accidentally
> > we removed them in the last release (it was a mistake). Now we'd like to
> > revert them, also because our work in the last months was done in that
> > direction.
> >
> > They have been approved by both Benjamin Berg and Thomas Wood, the
> > gtk-engines maintainers, by me (the author of the current gtk-engines),
> > and our "artistic mentor" Andreas Nilsson.
> >
> > We apologise for these last-minute changes, and if you need help cause
> > of the change (i.e. screenshots) we are here to help you.
>
> What are the changes?

As benjamin said it is a change in the scrollbar color. Scrollbar were
designed and coded to be colorized and to support wide ranges of colors.
Unfortunately, Benjamin broke the freeze on 16th uncolorizing them, now
we are announcing and asking to revert them at their origin :)

This change reflects in a better and modern look and has few usability
improvements.

As I said I'm here if you need to redo few screenshots, but please
accept our request.

--
Andrea Cimitan