A little UI change in gtk-engines

We have made some last minute UI changes to gtk-engines.
These changes are very small and will not affect the stability in any
way. In fact, these changes were tested for 3 months, but accidentally
we removed them in the last release (it was a mistake). Now we'd like to
revert them, also because our work in the last months was done in that
direction.

They have been approved by both Benjamin Berg and Thomas Wood, the
gtk-engines maintainers, by me (the author of the current gtk-engines),
and our "artistic mentor" Andreas Nilsson.

We apologise for these last-minute changes, and if you need help cause
of the change (i.e. screenshots) we are here to help you.

Sorry

Andrea Cimitan