Re: 2.19.90 progress

Le mercredi 15 août 2007 à 07:18 -0600, Elijah Newren a écrit :
> On 8/15/07, Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no> wrote:
> >
> > - mozilla doesn't build here because of some problems with
>
> mozilla is a royal pain in the butt.  When my build system was a
> 64-bit system, I gave up entirely on building mozilla and just used
> the distributor versions (adding mozilla to my skip list in my
> .jhbuildrc).  I wonder if we should just do that officially and not
> let epiphany or others depend on too-recent versions of mozilla.

Being a maintainer of mozilla/firefox package at Mandriva for years, I
concur.. The current build failure is caused by Mozilla shipping its own
old copy of cairo which doesn't build with latest pango.

I think it can be build with --with-system-cairo but I'm not 100% sure..

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva