Re: Generating excitement in GNOME

<quote who="Elijah Newren">

> Sounds like Jeff has some similar ideas, so we may tweak it after getting
> started (or maybe Jeff will start pushing his idea too and we'll adopt it
> after we have a more detailed explanation), but it's better for something
> to get started.

The labs.gnome.org idea is more infrastructural in nature, and shouldn't be
seen as an alternative to a "work in progress" release suite. I think that's
a great idea, as long as we get the messaging and criteria right (which is
what I've mostly been thinking about since J5's post).

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

   "And that's what it sounds like if you *download* it!" - John Linnell
                          of They Might Be Giants