Re: Anyone claiming /TwoPointNineteen ?

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 02:38 -0400, jorge o. castro wrote:
> Awesome GNOME People,
>
> In hindsight, Corey Burger and I have noticed that the release notes
> need love, and that Davyd's highly popular "What's new in GNOME"
> column hasn't been loved in a few releases.
>
> If no one objects, we'd like to claim responsibility for the next set
> of release notes and tour. Anyone object to this?
>
> --
> jorge
>
> PS - Unfortunately, the forthcoming GNOME Summit is after the 2.20
> release, so I think that bribing people with "no beer" might be a good
> strategy for 2.22, but not for this cycle.

I have no objections.  It is high energy people who go off and just do
things that are needed that makes GNOME work.  Invigorating the release
notes would go a long way to dispelling the rumors that nothing is
getting done in GNOME.  Would also like to have a technologies to look
out for section of the tour where we can pump life into projects that
look promising for future releases.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>