Re: Anyone claiming /TwoPointNineteen ?

On 4/18/07, jorge o. castro <jorge whiprush org> wrote:
Awesome GNOME People,

In hindsight, Corey Burger and I have noticed that the release notes
need love, and that Davyd's highly popular "What's new in GNOME"
column hasn't been loved in a few releases.

If no one objects, we'd like to claim responsibility for the next set
of release notes and tour. Anyone object to this?

Awesome!  You guys rock.  It's possible that marketing-list may have
already discussed this, so you may want to double check with them and
Vincent to ensure there's no duplication of work.  I doubt there is,
as I think Vincent typically asks for volunteers on marketing-list
around feature freeze time, but it's always good to be careful.
Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to having "sneak peek" previews
again.  Thanks for volunteering!

(And you took care of one of Vincent's action items for him too:
sending out a call for volunteers to make "sneak peek" writeups &
release notes[1].  Sweet!)

Cheers,
Elijah

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2007-March/msg00200.html