Anyone claiming /TwoPointNineteen ?

Awesome GNOME People,

In hindsight, Corey Burger and I have noticed that the release notes
need love, and that Davyd's highly popular "What's new in GNOME"
column hasn't been loved in a few releases.

If no one objects, we'd like to claim responsibility for the next set
of release notes and tour. Anyone object to this?

--
jorge

PS - Unfortunately, the forthcoming GNOME Summit is after the 2.20
release, so I think that bribing people with "no beer" might be a good
strategy for 2.22, but not for this cycle.