Re: New modules proposal period

On 10/23/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
No other replies. Since there were two more proposals, I'll just send a
quick reminder now and extend the deadline to next Wednesday evening.

Doh!  After seeing the tracker and slab proposals and wanting to avoid
the flamefests this release cycle, I was hoping others would agree
that we should stick to the original deadline.  Oh, well.

I think we should make those who didn't speak up one way or another be
in charge of handling new module stuff this cycle.  Good idea?  ;-)

Cheers,
Elijah