Re: New modules proposal period

On 10/15/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
The new modules proposal period ends tomorrow but we didn't send a call
for new modules (mostly my fault). Can we extend the period for two
weeks?

I think we're just as much to blame.  ;-)  Thanks for catching this.
However, is the announcement really necessary given the various
schedule announcements and the fact that several people have proposed
new modules?  It seems like everyone has it down already.  (Though
maybe an announcement requesting people to add their modules they
already proposed under the relevant page of
live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen)

But, if others think it'd be worthwhile to extend a bit for this
reason, I'm not strongly opposed.  Two weeks does sound a bit longish
to me, but it's probably not a big issue either way.

Just my thoughts...

Elijah