Re: Proposal: gnome-main-menu for inclusion in GNOME 2.18

Hi Jim,

Le jeudi 19 octobre 2006, à 17:40, Jim Krehl a écrit :
> I'm sure that there are a variety of issues surrounding my proposal as
> it's my first one and I'm a bit confused by the whole process.  Lemme
> know what they are.

I quickly looked at the wiki, and indeed, I couldn't find any
informations on how to propose a new module. cc'ing the release team so
we don't forget to fix this :-)

I'll send a mail to devel-announce-list with the details of all steps to
properly propose a new module.

Thanks,