Re: GNOME 2.17.1 release -- volunteers?

On 10/15/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
Le vendredi 13 octobre 2006, à 10:29, Elijah Newren a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> Odds are that I'm not going to be available to help with the 2.17.1
> release next week.  Anyone else want to volunteer to handle this one?

It'll probably hard for me, but I can try to do it if nobody else can.
I'd prefer if someone else can do it, though.

Vincent, who didn't send the tarballs due mail...

Kjartan had mentioned something on irc about helping out, which I
noticed in my backlog.  Kjartan: you still able to help out?  Also, it
looks like I might actually be able to help some...