Re: GNOME 2.17.1 release -- volunteers?

On 10/16/06, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
On 10/15/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> It'll probably hard for me, but I can try to do it if nobody else can.
> I'd prefer if someone else can do it, though.
>
> Vincent, who didn't send the tarballs due mail...

Kjartan had mentioned something on irc about helping out, which I
noticed in my backlog.  Kjartan: you still able to help out?  Also, it
looks like I might actually be able to help some...

I've got a preliminary moduleset up at
http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/2.17.1/.  My build has gotten
through about 50 modules but my time will be limited, so if anyone
else would like to take over (Kjartan?), I'd be happy.  If not, I'll
try to finish it at some point this week, but it may be late...