opal and pwlib dependencies of ekiga

Hi Damien!

Not sure if you noticed, but there was a lot of discussion on d-d-l
last month about external dependencies (following heavy build
problems/issues in previous cycles) and we've moved to a different way
of handling them.  The new method is outlined at
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ExternalDependencies.  It was
announced/made official last month, but it looks like we missed
something at the time that has caused a little snag.  That snag is
that ekiga CVS currently depends on versions of opal and pwlib newer
than what is listed there.  So, we need to find a solution.
Possibilities:

 - Just use ekiga v2_0_3 tag in the development version of GNOME for now.
 - Get new releases of opal and pwlib out at easily downloadable
locations, and send an email to d-d-l requesting that the minimum
version for those two packages be bumped.
 - Make dependencies on opal>2.2.3, pwlib>1.10.2 optional.

I've updated http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/Desktop to follow
the first of these for now (and updated jhbuild accordingly), but that
may be suboptimal long term.  What'd work best for you?

Thanks for all your awesome work on ekiga,
Elijah