New string on bug-buddy 2.16.1

Hi, I've just commited a change to bug-buddy HEAD (2.16, because it is
still not branched) adding a new string.

However this string would not be shown in the UI until translated, so
it does not break the UI freeze from the end-user point of view.

However it would be great to get it translated, so we can deploy
bug-buddy 2.16.1 with most localed including this string. Notice that
our bugsquad team is complaning a lot about non translated bug
reports, so this string addition is in some way _important_

After this, I can only thak you all translators you great work. YOU ROCK!

Thanks!

Salu2