Re: GNOME 2.16.2 Released!

Le jeudi 23 novembre 2006, à 01:30, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> ====================
> GNOME 2.16.2 Release
> ====================

So, I had some issues with this release:

 + gnome-settings-daemon didn't launch correctly for me. It tried to
   launch the one in /usr/something. Since it worked fine for GARNOME
   people, I think it was a local issue.

 + a11y is totally broken with at-spi 1.7.13. I should probably say: the
   desktop is broken when a11y is turned on. I don't have the error
   anymore (I should have kept the .xsession-errors around, sorry), but
   downgrading to 1.7.12 works fine, so I released with this at-spi
   version. Since the only change is about registryd, it shouldn't be
   too hard to find it.