Re: po/LINGUAS revisited

On 5/9/06, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
Building works fine if you don't care that there are no translations.
Unfortunately
(or fortunately), rpmbuild is not so forgiving and fails if the translations
are missing.

So to verify, you're saying that
a) configure scripts do not depend on unreleased tool versions
isn't a problem after all.  Correct?

And that
b) make sure that tarballs contain translations
was likely a bigger issue than we realized (I only thought we had
missed gdm, but I really should have put forth a bigger effort to find
out once we realized that it hit multiple modules)?

Do you happen to have a list of modules that are missing translations,
from your rpmbuild attempts?  I'll try to follow up with all the
necessary people to get this fixed to 2.15.2.

Thanks!
Elijah