Re: po/LINGUAS revisited

On 5/9/06, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
I tried to get Gnome 2.15.1 into rawhide today, but mostly failed.
Many of the 2.15.1 tarballs

a) contain no translations at all
b) require a cvs version of intltool

I thought (a) was resolved in this thread:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-April/msg00478.html
(though I don't know whether all relevant modules got updated...). Was I mistaken? Either way, we should probably follow up to make sure
the incompatiblity with solaris-sh was actually fixed, so that people
don't need to remember the workaround in order to get translations in
their tarballs.

For (b), both Vincent and I built from the 2.15.1 tarballs without a
cvs version of intltool.  Did we do something funny or did you?