Re: Writing the GNOME 2.14 release notes
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: George Wright <george dexy org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au>
- Subject: Re: Writing the GNOME 2.14 release notes
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:22:16 +0100
Le dimanche 05 f�ier 2006 �9:09 +0000, George Wright a �it :
> On Sun, 2006-02-05 at 22:53 +0800, Davyd Madeley wrote:
> > I know that Murray has no more time to do these, so I tentatively
> > agreed to take over his role.
> I'm still happy to help
> > According to the schedule, we release on March 15, so a fully
> > complete and translated set of notes must be ready by March 13. I
> > figure the notes will take about a week to translate, so they need
> > to be ready by around March 6.
> this date's OK for me.
Is everything going well? Will you need some help for some items? Are
you working on a wiki page or in CVS?
Keep rocking :-)
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�
] [Thread Prev