Re: Upcoming tasks -- need everyone's input

On 2/8/06, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
>  We seriously suck here.  Something has to change to improve it.

We're always going to suck on that until some of the basic issues
Havoc mentioned in his email in the big d-d-l thread are actually
decided. My GEP on the issue touches a bit on the target/market goals
thing, but since we're sort of ignoring those, we're standing on
quicksand in terms of what should be 'in' GNOME, so... we sort of
inevitably suck on it.

Luis