Re: Upcoming tasks -- need everyone's input

On 2/8/06, Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no> wrote:
> ons, 08,.02.2006 kl. 08.57 -0500, skrev Luis Villa:

> > > Fine with me.
> >
> > I can't make it Thursday; would Friday work?
> >
> Works for me

Only if we can make it short, so let's do it on Friday and make it short.  :)

There's also one other thing that we need to discuss that is totally,
completely broken with our schedule: new module decisions.  I'm not
aware of a time in recent history where we've gotten the final
decision anytime close to when we were supposed to.  This holds up all
kinds of stuff, and we can't even answer a simple question about it
either, e.g. http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-February/msg00081.html.
 We seriously suck here.  Something has to change to improve it.