Re: copyright violation in gucharmap

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 18:37 -0400, Noah Levitt wrote:
> Nobody's gonna be suing anybody for this, and even if
> they were, about all you could sue for is getting the copyright line
> back in there.

No, nobody wants to sue anybody. I am just utterly sick of this
copyright violation game (and perhaps a fool to assume people should be
careful about credit and copyright and all that).

> It’s hard to exaggerate how utterly not serious this is. :o)

I am just frustrated trying to enforce GPL and LGPL here and there. It
has given me a bad headache over things, people making arbitrary
judgments of what free software is, what copyright is, what a license
is, what a contract is, ...

Sorry again,
Roozbeh