copyright violation in gucharmap

Dear Noah,

I just found that version 1.4.3 of gucharmap contains a copyright
violation. Behdad Esfahbod, while committing a non-reviewed Persian
translation to gucharmap, has mistakenly removed a copyright notice from
a work partially copyrighted by the company I work for, Sharif FarsiWeb,
Inc.

The removal is violating Section 2 of the GPL license, under which
gucharmap is released. In forming a work based on the previous
translation, modifiers are required to also meet Section 1 of GPL, which
requires the copyright notice to be published on the re-published work.

The diff can be seen at the following address:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gucharmap/po/fa.po?r1=1.9&r2=1.10

We don't commit non-reviewed translations to GNOME anymore (well, except
in the days when I was the only active translator), but I just committed
a partially-reviewed Persian translation to replace the copyright-
violating code.

I would appreciate it very much if you would re-release a new version of
gucharmap with the new translation (that I checked in) included *at the
earliest opportunity* and ask the responsible people to remove the
previous version from the GNOME FTP site.

Best Regards,
Roozbeh Pournader