Re: GNOME 2.12 is slated to be our worst release -- ever!

On 9/5/05, Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Both the bugs marked against Evolution (314297 and 314942) are related
> to the GW backend and against specific build instances of the GW server.
> They have been targeted for the Evolution 2.4.1 release against a GW
> Service Pack release, that is still awaited.
>
>   Neither of them can be considered showstoppers for the GNOME 2.12
> release (the QA has not marked them as Cri/Blo either). The only
> Evolution-GW deployments that exist today are that of Beta Customers. I
> am not sure how/why the two bugs are part of the list.
>
> Kindly take them off the list.

Done.

Just FYI, the way bugs get on the list is by someone setting the
gnome-target to 2.12.x.  Anyone can do so (it's hard to be on top of
everything and this allows us to get notified of potential problems by
others, though the bugsquad and release-team does make some effort to
ferret out incorrectly marked ones); in this case, the reporter marked
them as such.  Feel free to add or remove bugs from that list filed
against your modules (though if you remove a bug from the list, please
briefly state why in case others have started watching it).

Thanks Harish!

Elijah