Re: Proposal for inclusion in desktop: gnome-screensaver
- From: Rodney Dawes <dobey novell com>
- To: William Jon McCann <mccann jhu edu>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Christopher James Lahey <clahey ximian com>, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
- Subject: Re: Proposal for inclusion in desktop: gnome-screensaver
- Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:42:00 -0400
On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 10:15 -0400, William Jon McCann wrote:
> Christopher James Lahey wrote:
> > What does it have if the person doesn't have a face?
> > Chris
> A bag? No, in fact, the latest version doesn't use an image if the face
> image is not available.
On my machine, it seems to use a horrendously scaled up version of the
image not found icon, albeit, not the one in my icon theme. This is also
an ugly thing to show, and is going to show up the majority of the time,
as most people do not set faces. It's also centered, which looks a bit
weird, given the dialog's contents. Perhaps it should be left aligned,
with the text to the right of it, and left aligned as well.
] [Thread Prev