Re: Proposal for inclusion in desktop: gnome-screensaver

On Wed, October 26, 2005 15:11, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 15:06 -0400, William Jon McCann wrote:
>>   * Show a "face image" if available
>
> I think its wrong to assume the face stuff will be used everywhere and
> then to feature it prominently, essentially forcing it to be used or to
> get a meaningless (large) abstract person all the time

If we don't use the face stuff, then nobody will use it. But if we
display it where it makes sense (and I think here it makes sense), then
people will use it.

Don't forget we have a nice "About me" capplet now :-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�s.